Active ingredient: Concentrated pure 4% all trans-retinol
- Reduces wrinkles: has an anti-wrinkle effect that visibly reduces wrinkles deep within the skin
- Treats acne: effectively treats pimples, whiteheads, blackheads and razorbumps
- Brightens the skin
- Visibly smoothens the skin
- Firms the skin by boosting new collagen and fibroblast formation
- Effectively corrects years of sun damage
- Reduces acne scars
How to Use
Step 1: Cleanse the skin with a clarifying cleanser
Step 2: Apply detox clay mask and allow to dry.
Rinse off with water
Step 3: Take 3-4 drops of Retinol peel and apply all on the face except the eye area and lip area. Gently massage in the peel. Allow to air dry. Wash off with water after 3 hours for the first time.
Step 4: Apply hyaluronic serum
Retinol Peel is best used once a week.
The next peel session once your skin is used to the Retinol Peel (no excessive peeling or sensitivity of the skin) you can leave it overnight. However, if your skin is sensitive, use leave it on for 3 hours.